GLOBO : TELENOVELA’S LEADER
Since 1965, the first private audiovisual hub in South America
- • the second television network in the world,
- • the founder of the telenovela genre and world-class reference in terms of Telenovela’s quality,
- • the first producer of telenovelas in the world with more than 2500 hours yearly,
- • The owner of « ProJac », one of the biggest studio, located in Rio de Janeiro, which hires averagely 10 000 people.
GLOBO NOVELAS : THE BEST NOVELAS FOR AFRICA
- 1. A plot close to life and African Values: Globo’s Telenovelas draw their inspiration from the social experience of Brazil, and because of the strong similarities between the two societies, they are naturally close to African realities and always "talking " for an African audience.
- 2. A quality of production: Telenovelas Globo have an average production budget of US $ 400,000 and usually about 80 actors.
- 3. An African casting: Designed for the most mixed population in the world, Globo’s Telenovelas routinely employ Brazilian actors of African origin and most often in leading roles (eg Shade of Sin , Snake and Lizzards , Side by Side).
- 4. Strong societal and family values : Because of its dominant position in Brazil, Globo TV has itself assigned public service tasks which usually accrue to the state media and its Telenovelas are always well thinking, bearers of societal values , familial and universal.
- 5. A permanent Escape: Also with the mission to make its audience travel, Globo TV turns its course Telenovelas to Projac but also outside of Brazil (eg for Mumbai "India Love Story " Istanbul " Brave Woman" , Morocco "O Clone " Italy " Passione " etc.)
- 6. Telenovelas that are systematically awarded: Since the creation of the International Emmy Awards, at least one of Globo 's Telenovela nominated each year and have won.
CÔTE OUEST, TELENOVELA’S PIONNER IN AFRICA
- • Initiator of the phenomenon in francophone Africa , Cote Ouest has in recent years doubled and distributed over 4,500 hours of Telenovelas,
- • the Collaboration between GLOBO and Cote Ouest, already historic, was recently renewed and gives its exclusive rights to Cote Ouest until 2028,
- • Well Known for its stability , professionalism and its catalog of unparalleled dimension , Cote Ouest leader in the distribution of content in Africa now offers its partners more than the content,
- • Its first initiative, is editing a channel that will offer African viewers what they love most: the Telenovelas , and of course the best of them.
FOLLOW NINA TV